By clearly stating our values, we aim to reinforce what makes us successful, to discourage those things that hinder our progress, and to make a clear statement about our identity. Values only make a difference if they are shared, believed in and practiced.
a) Excellence in everyone and everything
· Always strive to be the best;
· Deliver technical excellence and exceptional value;
· Ensure that our work, processes and service delivery are consistently of the highest quality;
· Remain open to constructive criticism and to suggestions for improvement.
b) Dedication to clients
· Understand and care about the clients' interests and help them to develop and succeed;
· Remain proactive with the clients, anticipating their needs and providing solutions which are timely, clear and pragmatic;
· Shape and manage the clients' expectations and are not afraid to challenge them when necessary;
· Enjoy working with the clients and want them to enjoy working with the firm;
· Have a relationship with the clients based on openness, trust, mutual respect and integrity.
c) Respecting and including every individual
· Treat everyone with courtesy and respect;
· Value people's opinions;
· Embrace diversity and give people scope to be themselves;
· Care about people's well-being and respect the need for life outside work;
· Encourage and support people to play a part in their wider community;
· Encourage in everyone a strong sense of belonging.
d) Entrepreneurial spirit and energy
· Build the legal practice on the energy and enterprise of individuals and teams;
· Expect and encourage everyone to show initiative and take responsibility;
· Remain innovative and forward-thinking;
· Remain at the leading edge;
· Enjoy achievements, but always strive to go further.