Quality of Service
We comply with the Bahamas Bar Society's practice management standard. Our practices undergo rigorous independent assessment every year to ensure they meet required standards of excellence in areas such as client care, case management and risk management. We aim to provide a high quality legal service which is sensitive, flexible, efficient and value for money. This means that:
· Every case is thoroughly prepared;
· Staff will meet all reasonable deadlines;
· Staff are trained to give a polite, efficient and friendly service;
· We strive to offer ompetitive fee rates;
We expect that you will have no cause for complaint but if the need arises our internal complaints procedure offers prompt and effective redress.
We aim to meet the following targets:
· Our switchboard is open between 9:00am and 5:00pm;
· Reply to emails and queries on the same day;
· Respond to all telephone messages within 24 hours;
It is our policy to operate a quality assurance strategy that will fully meet the highest standards and provide a professional service which will exceed the expectations of the client. We recognize that achieving these standards depends on the wholehearted co-operation, motivation and involvement of all staff members.